Roasted Red & Yellow Bell Peppers
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes
- 3 Prime Time red bell peppers
- 3 Primet Time yellow bell peppers
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Prepare a hot fire. Grill whole peppers, turning frequently, until skin is black all over, about 10 minutes. Remove from grill and enclose in 1 or 2 plastic bags. Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes, until cool enough to handle.
- Remove peppers from bags and peel off blackened skin under cold running water. Discard stems and seeds. Slice peppers into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Arrange pepper strips on a platter and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Serve at room temperature.