Prime Time Sweet Mini Pepper Poppers
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) fat-free cream cheese, softened or whipped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon, juice and zest
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- One Bag (16 or so) Prime Time Sweet Mini Peppers, with caps sliced in half, and seeded
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 375’ F (190’ C).
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each pepper.
- Place peppers on a flat pan, lined with foil and place on oven rack.
- Bake the peppers about 20 minutes, until they have softened and start to brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and carefully place peppers on a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro, if desired.