Prime Time Roasted Red Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
- 2 Prime Time red peppers grilled or roasted, and seeded
- 1 bunch Prime Time asparagus grilled
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella sliced into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9x12 casserole dish.
- Butterfly chicken breasts by slicing into the long side of the breast, stopping about 1⁄4 of an inch from the opposite side. Lay chicken breast in casserole dish open up.
- Sprinkle the exposed insides of the chicken breast with half of the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Stack the roasted Prime Time red peppers, basil, and 1 slice of mozzarella on the bottom side of the chicken. Fold the top flap of the chicken over, tucking in the mozzarella, basil, and roasted red pepper as necessary. Sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning.
- Bake chicken for 30-40 minutes (or until chicken is no longer pink).
- Take chicken out of the oven and turn the oven to a high broil. Top chicken with remaining mozzarella slices and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil until cheese is browned and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with grilled Prime Time asaparagus.