Stuffed Chicken with Prime Time Asparagus, Red Peppers, and Brie
- 4 6-8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch Prime Time Asparagus, steamed or grilled
- 2 Prime Time Red Peppers, roasted or grilled, and seeded
- 8 oz Brie cheese, sliced
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried granulated garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9x12 casserole dish.
- Butterfly chicken breasts by slicing into the long side of the breast, stopping about 1⁄4 of an inch from the opposite side. Lay chicken breast in casserole dish open up.
- Sprinkle the exposed insides of the chicken breast with half of the thyme, garlic, and salt and pepper seasoning. Stack the (steamed or roasted) Prime Time Asparagus, the (grilled or roasted, and seeded) Prime Time Red Peppers, and a slice of Brie on the bottom side of the chicken. Fold the top flap of the chicken over, tucking in the Asparagus, Red Pepper, and cheese as necessary. Roll up with twine, if required. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- Bake chicken for 30-40 minutes (or until chicken is no longer pink).
- Serve with rice and/or a green salad.
Recipe courtesy of prouditaliancook.com