Crispy Prosciutto-Wrapped Prime Time Asparagus
- 34 medium-sized Prime Time Asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 34 slices Prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to high and arrange a rack very close to the heating wire.
- Wash and clean the Prime Time asparagus. Arrange them on a baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss this well so that each asparagus is coated with the oil and seasoning.
- Transfer this to another plate.
- Grab the prosciutto and starting just under the scaled tip of the asparagus, wrap each spear with 1 slice of prosciutto.
- Place them neatly on the baking sheet leaving a little space between each prosciutto wrapped asparagus.
- Broil for 3 minutes in the oven. Take it out and flip the asparagus to brown the other side. You should be looking for even crisping up of the prosciutto.
- Serve on its own or with other vegetables as a side dish.