Skillet-Grilled Prime Time Sweet Mini Peppers with Pesto
- 12 Prime Time Sweet Mini-Peppers
- 6 fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium Prime Time tomato
- 6 baby artichokes (canned, or in a jar)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp salted and roasted sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp pesto sauce (fresh or pre-made)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Slice peppers and onions into bite-sized wedges.
- In a skillet, on high heat, add oil only to coat pan and flash fry onions, peppers, mushrooms and baby artichokes, turning just to brown edges and soften.
- Lower heat to medium and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook vegetables until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Pour pesto sauce over vegetables and serve with sunflower seeds as garnish.