Potato Salad with Prime Time Asparagus and Red Pepper
- 1 lb tiny red, yellow, and/or purple new potatoes, halved if large
- 1 lb Prime Time Asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Prime Time Red Bell Pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh dill, snipped
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a 6-quart Dutch oven, cook potatoes in boiling water 8 minutes or until nearly fork-tender. Add Prime Time Asparagus. Cook 3 minutes more; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain again.
- In an extra-large bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, garlic, dill, and horseradish. Add potato mixture and Prime Time Red Bell Pepper; toss to coat. Season with salt and black pepper.
Recipe and photo courtesy of forksoverknives.com