Prime Time Grilled Street Corn
- 8 small ears Prime Time Corn, with husks
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or canola oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese (3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 wedge lime wedges
- Peel back Prime Time Corn husks, but do not remove. Remove silks; rinse corn. Fold husks back around corn. Tie husk tops with 100% cotton kitchen string to secure. Soak corn in enough water to cover 1 to 2 hours; drain.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium 30 to 35 minutes or until kernels are tender, turning once. Remove string and pull back husks. Tie husks with string to hold open.
- Place corn on a platter and brush with oil. In a small bowl combine chili powder, cayenne pepper (if desired), and salt; sprinkle over corn. Top with cheese, cilantro, and, if desired, lime zest. If desired, serve with lime wedges.
Photo and recipe courtesy of eatingwell.com