Prime Time Mini Peppers Fajita Bowl
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb beef flank steak
- 12 Prime Time Mini Peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 12 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat lime vinaigrette
- Optional: Cotija cheese, lime wedges, and tortillas
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, chili powder, and salt. Rub onto both sides of steak.
- Place Prime Time Mini Peppers and onion on a grilling grid; place on grill rack over medium heat. Grill, covered, until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally, 9-11 minutes; add tomatoes during the last 2 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Place steak and corn directly on grill rack; close lid. Grill steak until a thermometer reads 135 degrees for medium-rate, 8-10 minutes on each side; grill corn until lightly charred, turning occasionally, 10-12 minutes.
- Divide greens and cilantro among 4 bowls. Cut corn from cobs and thinly slice steak across the grain; place in bowls. Top with vegetables; drizzle with vinaigrette. If desired, serve with cheese, lime and tortillas.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of TasteOfHome.com